There are countless cake flavors, but here are my most-practiced and most-popular flavors:
- White Vanilla Cake (not pound cake)
- Hershey’s Perfectly Chocolate Cake
- Pound Cake
- Red Velvet Cake
- Funfetti Cake (white cake with rainbow sprinkles baked inside)
- White Almond (or Vanilla) Sour Cream Cake
- Spice Cake
- Pumpkin Cake
- NEW! Oreo cake (white cake with Oreo cookies, pictured above)
Buttercream and Fondant
All my cakes are filled and covered with American buttercream (confectioner’s sugar, vanilla extract, butter, and heavy cream). When the design or the weather calls for it, I also cover my cakes with LMF fondant, which is a combination of Wilton fondant and marshmallow fondant. It’s easy for me to work with and delicious (though fondant is an acquired taste).
Coverings are outside the cake, while fillings are between the layers. My cakes usually have 3 layers per tier.
- Vanilla buttercream
- Chocolate buttercream
- Dark chocolate buttercream
- Peanut butter buttercream (make sure none of your guests have an allergy!)
- Cream cheese icing
Don’t see what you want? Please ask!